Join us for a special Brown-Bag Lunch (BBL) session with the Open Government Partnership's (OGP) Independent Reporting Mechanism (IRM) team as well as representatives from the OGP Steering Committee.
The session will address questions such as:
- Have OGP countries fulfilled their commitments?
- Are all those OGP commitments actually doing anything to advance Open Government Principles?
- What are the highlights of the upcoming OGP summit in London, and what should we expect?
- Where does OGP go from here?
- Warren Krafchik – OGP civil society co-chair (International Budget Partnership)
- Joseph Foti – Program Manager, OGP Independent Reporting Mechanism
- US government representatives (invited)
Space is limited, so be sure to register today!