The Open Government Partnership (OGP) is five years old! What has happened in this time? What is happening next?
OGP was launched in 2011 to provide an international platform for domestic reformers committed to making their governments more open, accountable, and responsive to citizens. Since then, OGP has grown from 8 countries to 70 participating countries. In all of these countries, government and civil society are working together to develop and implement ambitious open government reforms.
Join us for a short lunch discussion with such exciting topics as:
- OGP Steering Committee members on their strategic goals for the next few years of OGP (subnational governments, OGP's strategic refresh, and how we get more ambitious commitments)
- The OGP Independent Reporting Mechanism will report on what the data says about where we do and do not see progress in OGP countries
- Have your voice heard on helping shape the direction of OGP and how you use it.
- Joseph Foti, Open Government Partnership, Independent Reporting Mechanism
- Joe Powell, Open Government Partnership, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Anusha Yadav, Accountability Lab, Communications and Development Manager
- Megan Campbell, Feedback Labs, Manager of Research and Learning
- Michael Moses, Global Integrity, Director of Programs and Advocac