Join us to learn how practical applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) can change the way your organization sees, measures and interacts with the world.
GIS helps organizations to advance their vision and achieve their mission faster by expanding their understanding, reach and impact.
- GIS has the power to change how we think and how we act, it is transformational! It integrates geographic science into everything we measure, analyze, predict, plan, and execute.
Please join us to find out how to get started or how to advance your existing GIS platform.
From 5pm to 6pm:
- Field Mobility and Data Collection - Brendan O'Neill
- Story Maps - Hannah Wilber & Allen Carroll
- Open Data & Hub - Andrew Turner
From 6pm to 8pm:
Social & Doctor's Office Hours (How can we help you achieve your objectives?)
- During this time, Drinks and Food will be served
8pm: Summary and Wrap up.