This event is being presented by OpenGov Hub member Forum One.
What’s more important: beauty or experience? It’s a trick question! You don’t have to sacrifice experience for design or vice versa, you can have it all. How, you ask? We can show you how impactful organizations always ensure that creative design and user experience are working in concert, making sure that your audiences have delightful experiences from start to finish.
During this workshop we’ll cover:
- How to create a stunning experience that considers all the angles
- Practical ways for UX and creative to collaborate to create a cohesive audience journey
- Real-life examples, along with some lessons learned
- How to get started (hint: a clearly-defined brand experience is a big deal)
By the end of our time together, you’ll have some clear next steps to take back to your team and begin designing exceptional user journeys that are both stunning and usable, including a workbook you can share with your colleagues. We will also be joined by the Peace Corps team for a conversation about UX and design.
- 8:00AM - Breakfast and Networking
- 8:30AM - Intro and Panel Discussion
- 9:30AM - Session #1: Collaborating for the Ultimate User Experience
- 10:30AM - Expert Breakout and Coffee
- 11:15AM - Session #2: Considering Audiences to Strengthen Your Brand
- 12:15PM - Conversation with Peace Corps
- 1:00PM - Workshop Ends